PLP Architecture is seeking a technically minded, self-motivated Senior Urban Designer to work on a large-scale complex Masterplan project overseas, to start as soon as possible.
- Significant previous experience of working on large-scale complex mixed use Masterplan projects (Experience in the Middle East is a plus)
- Solid understanding of urban design theory, issues and practice. Passionate about urban design, city making and public realm
- Experience in a leading international architectural practice
- Excellent concept design visualisation and communication skills
- Experience with engagement and consultation
- Ability to develop options in collaborations with others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage all relevant project documentation
- Experience in coordinating traffic, civil, infrastructure and other consultants
- Highly creative and design orientated with a professional and collaborative approach
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines within a tight project timeframe
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong 3D skills using Microstation, Rhino, Illustrator and InDesign is essential.
- GIS and Revit skills are desirable.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] and include ‘Senior Urban Designer’ in the subject line.