London EC3N 1DY
T +44 (0) 20 3006 3900
F +44 (0) 20 3006 3901
15/F, Office Building A
9 Dongdaqiao Road
T +86 10 5730 6122
F +86 10 5730 6123
+44 (0)7718 793 517
+44 (0)20 3727 0318
We are a London based group of architects, designers and thinkers who value the transformative role of ideas and the capacity for architecture to inspire.
PLP Architecture has created some of the world's smartest buildings, which have redefined what it means to live and work in today’s cities. PLP Labs is a research collaborative that develops concepts and technologies aimed at the future development of cities and urban living.
PLP is currently designing projects across three continents and has buildings under construction in the UK, The Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, India, Singapore and Japan. Notable work in a diverse portfolio includes 22 Bishopsgate, Sky Central and Bankside Yards in London, Tree House and The Edge in Amsterdam, Corso Como Place in Milan, and the new Yandex Headquarters in Moscow.
We are a non-hierarchical, collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice with the culture of a young start-up.
PLP Architecture is seeking a technically minded, self-motivated Architectural Assistant to support best practice and efficient use of Revit and integrated BIM/CAD applications on a complex commercial project. The successful candidate will report to the Project Manager and liaise closely with PLP’s Design Technology Manager for feedback and mentoring.
- Undertake daily model maintenance to ensure best performance of model files.
- Pro-actively identify upcoming tasks and ensure staff are trained in processes before commencement.
- Weekly handling of incoming and outgoing Revit models between architects and project team, including preparation and issuance of architectural models.
- Document project-specific processes as required.
- Handling of CAD information generated internally or by external sources to link into Revit - DWG and 3DM.
- Aid in modelling and drawing production to help the team meet deadlines in a time-efficient manner.
- Revit - 2-4 years’ experience. Must demonstrate ability to build high quality content and working knowledge of how standards and processes impact team performance.
- AutoCAD/Microstation – basic level of competency essential. Sufficient knowledge required to support cleaning and linking of information with Revit.
- Rhino – basic level of competency preferred to support interoperability with Revit.
- Design Coordination – experience with automated clash detection and/or BCF-based communication beneficial but not essential.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] and include ‘Architectural Assistant’ in the subject line.
We are seeking an Administrator to join our Tokyo office to provide an effective and efficient administrative service.
- Setting up meetings, diary management
- Liaising with clients and PR companies
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Japanese
- Proactive, friendly, and personable with a flexible attitude
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Previous experience in a creative environment is preferable
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] and include ‘Administrator-Tokyo’ in the subject line.
New Business Enquiries
Designed by PLP Architecture
Donato di Bello
Hufton + Crow
Vicky Mokbel / Joe Serrins Studio
J. van Reeken
Rien van Rijthoven
Morley von Sternberg