PLP Architecture is seeking a creative and self-motivated writer and editor to join our communications team in London. We are looking for someone who is exceptional at writing, with a proven track record of published pieces of work that they have written and edited. Candidates must have a good knowledge of architecture and urban design. The successful candidate will join an active team, supporting a range of work across PLP’s studio with their writing.
The role will include:
- producing and editing a wide range of marketing material including press releases, media pitches and news articles, full thematic publications, project texts and more
- supporting the wider office with written work for completed and ongoing projects, including for competitions and presentations
- developing film scripts and narratives with our videography team
- engaging with our research group, PLP Labs, to provide written material for projects and marketing initiatives
- supporting the growth of the PLP brand with relevant and topical written material
The chosen candidate must:
- have a strong portfolio of published works
- have a good knowledge of architectural and urban design concepts
- be capable of writing in multiple styles, from detailed architectural project texts to catchy marketing pieces
- have excellent time management and be capable of achieving short and long-term milestones in a timely manner
- This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
PLP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your CV and a portfolio of published works (maximum 10MB) to [email protected] and include ‘Writer and Editor’ in the subject line.