PLP Architecture is seeking technically minded, self-motivated experienced Architects to work on several UK and overseas projects, to start as soon as possible in our London studio.
Candidates will have significant previous experience of working on high end UK residential and/or commercial projects. Experience of working on projects at stage 4 and 5, with advanced knowledge of technical aspects of construction is also required.
We are also looking for candidates with large scale overseas project experience within residential and/or mixed-use schemes, with strong technical knowledge on early stages of projects.
- Ability to communicate with consultants, contactors, and sub-contractors
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of Revit is essential
- Rhino, Illustrator, and InDesign skills are desirable
- Excellent time management and being able to achieve short and long-term project milestones in a timely manner
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
PLP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio (maximum 10MB) to [email protected] and include ‘Technical Architect’ in the subject line.