PLP Architecture is looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator for their London studio, to work on new business for the UK and internationally.
Key skills and experience:
- Is self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, and confident in a creative environment, who can work independently as well as part of a group.
- Has an architectural background or a strong interest in architecture, construction, and the creative processes, a demonstrable record of successful Bid Management is essential.
- Has excellent communication and organisation skills, as well as a talent for writing concisely and clearly.
- Has effective time management skills, ability to follow-up in a timely manner and able to work effectively under the pressure.
- Has a deep understanding of the design and procurement process and a knowledge of contractual matters.
- Has strong organisational, administrative and document production skills, expert in MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Has experience in managing internal systems to enhance and monitor internal marketing processes.
- Assisting in initial assessment of potential new projects and competitions.
- Managing and preparing the response to RFQ/RFP/RFI, including fee proposals and project specific writing.
- Coordinating scopes and proposals for large consultant teams.
- Assisting in market research and preparing regular status updates.
- Updating and maintaining our CRM database and recording and managing new business opportunities.
- Ensure all proposals produced are of the highest standard in line with the company design aesthetic.
- Be instrumental in securing new business and developing our bidding processes.
- Developing standard thematic text for the practice.
- Managing a range of writing and research activities.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio (maximum 10MB) to [email protected] and include ‘Senior Bid Coordinator’ in the subject line.