PLP Architecture is seeking a creative and self-motivated Communications Assistant to join our team in London.
Successful candidates will work across the whole office, regularly engaging with all aspects of the business – from supporting architectural teams or working closely with our in-house research group, to coordinating with our various international studios.
The role will include:
• Maintaining and manage the practice’s social media accounts and website.
• Producing material for magazines, websites, and other types of press.
• Developing a range of texts including, but not limited to, publications, thought pieces, press releases, social media posts, newsletters and film scripts.
• Producing engaging presentations, press packs and brochures.
• Assisting with preparing and coordinating talks, lectures, and events.
• Supporting internal communications initiatives, including in-house events and our talk series.
• Identifying and coordinating awards entries.
• Supporting the maintenance of our office CRM and image database systems.
The chosen candidate must:
• Be confident in engaging architectural writing.
• Have an understanding of good graphical language.
• Be proficient at using Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage.
• Be motivated and confident, with good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
• Ideally have prior experience working in an architecture/design practice.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
PLP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your CV and a portfolio of examples of previous work or writing that you think are relevant (maximum 10MB) to [email protected] and include ‘Communications Assistant’ in the subject line.