PLP Architecture is seeking a technically minded, self-motivated experienced Architects to work on a number of large-scale international projects, to start asap in our London studio.
Key experience and responsibilities:
- Significant previous experience of working on large-scale complex international projects
- Proven track record of delivering detailed façade design
- Ability to lead and coordinate with inputs from international consultants.
- Provide technical guidance to junior members of our design team.
- Excellent time management and being able to achieve project milestones on a timely manner
- Advance knowledge of detail technical design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong 3D skills using Revit, Rhino, Illustrator and InDesign is essential.
- Microstation skills are desirable.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio (maximum 10MB) to [email protected] and include ‘Architect-Technical’ in the subject line.