PLP Architecture is seeking talented and self-motivated experienced Designers at all levels, to work on an exciting new overseas project. The successful candidates will start asap in our London studio.
Key experience and responsibilities:
- Previous experience of working on overseas mixed-use schemes (office and retail)- - Proven track record of delivering concept design at early stages.
- Ability to lead and coordinate with inputs from international consultants.
- Skillset to provide guidance to junior members of our design team.
- Excellent time management and ability to achieve project milestones in a timely manner.
- Project leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong 3D skills using Revit is essential. Rhino, Illustrator, and InDesign is desirable.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio (maximum 10MB) to [email protected] and include ‘Architect-Design’ in the subject line.